[Perldl] PDL-2.006 release status
devel.chm.01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 04:01:19 HST 2013
This is a status update for PDL-2.006:
- All major code changes have been made
- CHM/PDL-2.004_995.tar.gz is testing well
- Add a preliminary unified graphics interface
to PGPLOT, Gnuplot, PLplot, and Prima
together with a subset of routines to support
the examples in the PDL Book First Steps.
- Updates to demos and PDL Book as needed.
An update release of the PDL Book is planned
alongside the PDL-2.006 release.
- Verify the graphics and docs work
- Prepare readme files and release notes
The current estimate is to have the new graphics
support in a CPAN developers release by the end
of this weekend. Allowing for checkout next week
Monday through Thursday, we could have the
official release and announcement as early as
next Friday, 15-March.
More information about the Perldl