[Perldl] Installation from PPM problems

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:23:56 HST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Sisyphus <sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au>wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Dilthey" <
> alex at aboutwebdesign.de>

A fourth option, since you have Strawberry, is to simply install PDL using
the CPAN shell. It'll take a little while to compile, but it should work
fine. In my experience, that form of install it has worked without fail for
at least two years. In general, since you are using Strawberry, a straight
CPAN install is oftentimes a viable option.

David