[Perldl] Google Summer of Code Ideas

MARK BAKER mrbaker_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 06:49:03 HST 2012

Hey David

"I would like to work on number 5 there.. and any thing else

getting PDL to handle 2 Gigabyte elements "
send me a email outlining in a list what we need to do
to get this on Google summer of code !

What about integration with OpenCL I think that would be really cool
I know it sounds like the lazy thing to say, But I think Google would fund that !

I would like to volunteer as a student but I will Mentor  if everyone says its ok;

so while I look like I'm a expert, I'm really just Innovative...

--Mark R baker
mrbaker_mark at yahoo.com