[Perldl] YAPC::NA 2012

Mike Burns mburns.lungching at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:02:30 HST 2012

If anybody would be interested in giving a PDL talk before YAPC in order to
get a little practice in we would love to have you come to our conference
in Balitmore on April 14th.  The web site is
http://dcbpw.org/dcbpw2012/and of course if you'd like to come just to
listen to talks we'd love to
have you all the same!

Mike B.