[Perldl] source for the PDL book

Clifford Sobchuk clifford.sobchuk at ericsson.com
Mon Feb 6 13:10:10 HST 2012

That is the one I downloaded. I just tried downloading again and this time it is the corrected version.
Must have been a cached copy?

CLIFF SOBCHUK
Core RF Engineering
Phone 613-667-1974   ecn: 8109-71974
mobile 403-819-9233
yahoo: sobchuk
www.ericsson.com

"The author works for Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson ("Ericsson"), who is solely responsible for this email and its contents. All inquiries regarding this email should be addressed to Ericsson. The web site for Ericsson is www.ericsson.com."

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer