[Perldl] source for the PDL book

Clifford Sobchuk clifford.sobchuk at ericsson.com
Mon Feb 6 12:28:38 HST 2012

Anyone else have that there are 30 pages of TOC - Seems that it went recursive.

Ex:
79.3.1  Exercise Set 1 - p.182
  79.3.2  Specifying Dimensions and Using Explicit Looping - p.183
  79.3.3  Exercise Set 2 - p.190
  79.3.4  Tips - p.190
  79.4  Recap - p.195
  79.5  Appendix A: Installing Inline::Pdlpp - p.196
  79.6  Appendix B: Solutions to Exercises - p.196
  79.6.1  Excercise Set 1 - p.196
  79.6.2  Exercise Set 2 - p.198
  80.  PDL Book Credits - p.200

CLIFF SOBCHUK
Core RF Engineering
Phone 613-667-1974   ecn: 8109-71974
mobile 403-819-9233
yahoo: sobchuk
www.ericsson.com

"The author works for Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson ("Ericsson"), who is solely responsible for this email and its contents. All inquiries regarding this email should be addressed to Ericsson. The web site for Ericsson is www.ericsson.com."

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer