[Perldl] announcing PDL::Graphics::ColorSpace

Sisyphus sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Feb 5 07:58:25 HST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maggie X" <maggiexyz at gmail.com>
To: "perldl" <perldl at jach.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:02 AM
Subject: [Perldl] announcing PDL::Graphics::ColorSpace

>I just uploaded PDL::Graphics::ColorSpace to CPAN. It does typical image
> color space conversions such as RGB to HSL, XYZ to Lab, etc. It is derived
> and tested against Graphics::ColorObject, but since it's implemented in C
> and PDL, it runs much faster than Graphics::ColorObject.
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~maggiexyz/PDL-Graphics-ColorSpace-0.0.6/color_space.pp

Hi Maggie,

During the build I get lots and lots of warnings like:

ColorSpace.xs:9631:3: warning: passing argument 1 of 'xyY2xyz' from
incompatible pointer type
color_space.h:9:9: note: expected 'double *' but argument is of type 'double
(*)[3]'
ColorSpace.xs:9631:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'xyY2xyz' from
incompatible pointer type
color_space.h:9:9: note: expected 'double *' but argument is of type 'double
(*)[3]'
ColorSpace.xs:9658:5: warning: passing argument 2 of 'lab2xyz' from
incompatible pointer type
color_space.h:13:9: note: expected 'double *' but argument is of type
'double (*)[3]'

The attached patch to color_space.pp eliminates those warnings.

Cheers,
Rob