[Perldl] PDL-2.4.10 released - Windows

Fabio D'Alfonso fabio.dalfonso at fabiodalfonso.com
Sun Feb 5 06:53:09 HST 2012

Thanks,
already setup on ubuntu.

Just a question about the compiled version for Windows. I still see the
2.4.9 available on the http://www.sisyphusion.tk repository, not the 2.4.10.
Could you just let us know when it will be available?

Thanks

Fabio D'Alfonso
'Enabling Business Through IT'
cell.  +39.348.059.40.22 ***
web: www.fabiodalfonso.com <http://www.fabiodalfonso.com/>
email: fabio.dalfonso at fabiodalfonso.com
<mailto:fabio.dalfonso at fabiodalfonso.com>linkedin:
www.linkedin.com/in/fabiodalfonso <http://it.linkedin.com/in/fabiodalfonso>
twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/fabio_dalfonso
<http://www.twitter.com/#%21/fabio_dalfonso>

fax: +39.06.874.599.581
BlackBerry® Wireless Enabled Address.

          ** Hidden  numbers are automatically rejected by the phone*