[Perldl] two questions re. debugging code

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:59:07 HST 2010

Pursuant to

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 7:42 AM, Chris Marshall <chm at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> (3) I suggest debugging this type of problem
> in the pdl2 or perldl shell.
>
> One can cut and paste the problem code a
> line at a time into the interactive shell and
> check that the values and algorithm are doing
> what you expect/desire.

is it possible to run an entire perl program in the pdl2 shell? I am
assuming I would have to call the program with its complete path.

and, second, you know how PDL responds with "TOO LONG TO PRINT" for
large piddles. Is that limit hard coded in the source code, and can
that limit be over-ridden at runtime?

--
Puneet Kishor