[Perldl] wpic vs. wim in PDL::IO::Pic

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Aug 30 09:38:57 HST 2010

Hi Derek,

On Monday 30 August 2010 19:24:25 Derek Lamb wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 08:48 -0500, P Kishor wrote:
> > Anyway, I am trying to determine how to use an LUT, even what a valid
> > LUT looks like. There are no examples there.
>
> search wiki for 'color tables'

You probably mean "search the Wikipedia" instead of "search wiki". Wikipedia,
while being *a* wiki is not the only wiki nor the original wiki at
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki . I really should blog about this trend of mental
laziness of calling referring to "wikipedia" as "wiki". Thanks for the blog
idea!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish