[Perldl] Re: Is PDL Abandonware?

Jake Jaffe jjaffe at broad.mit.edu
Fri Sep 1 10:23:57 HST 2006

Thank you all for the update on PDL and your suggestions.  Ultimately, I
was able to compile PDL 2.4.3 with Slatec support for ActiveState Perl
5.8 Build 817 with a few tweaks.  I've attached a few build notes/traces
that maybe you'll find useful.  All that is left is my embarrassment for
not having checked the Sourceforge page since the beginning of August
(hence my query about it being abandonware).

Unfortunately, I will now have to go and build PDL for Perl 5.6 on Linux
because the GenePattern folks won't be updating their Perl revision
until November.  Any advice on which Release is likely to work best?

Thanks,
Jake

--
Jacob D. Jaffe, Ph.D.